Senior Technical Product Manager, Data Migration and Assurance Solutions
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) is reinventing the way Nike does business! The multi-year SEC program is driving end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, using a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) ecosystem based on SAP S4Hana and best-of-breed technology solutions.Description
We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager who will bring experience with large-scale enterprise data management solutions. You will take ownership of Data Migrations and Data Assurance processes and products required by each Geography in the program roadmap.
This position will report to the Director of Data Migrations and Assurance. You will guide and influence the work of multiple SAP and non-SAP teams within Nike including SEC Capabilities, Enterprise Data & Analytics, and Geography based tech and business teams.
Your background in understanding the NIKE supply chain and retail/wholesale data will be the key to implementing scalable, resilient technical solutions, and you will work in close collaboration with business, engineering, program, and product management teams.Responsibilities
- Drive focus on Data Migration and Data Assurance solutions
- Drive functional and technical requirement gathering for such solutions
- Lead the design, development, testing, migration planning, and execution of data migrations for each SEC release
- Influence decisions on architecture, resourcing, timelines, execution, trade-offs, and testing strategy
- Identify and drive data cleansing as necessary to provide clean data to the SEC landscape
- Collaborate with partners in other SEC and Non-SEC teams to plan and execute together
- Partner closely with SEC Deployment and Environment teams to ensure that data migrations fit into the program deployment strategy
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in computer science, technology, mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering or related field, or any combination of equivalent education, experience and/or training
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering, product management, or leading reporting and analytics solutions
- Proven track record of driving results across large, diverse, globally decentralized teams
- Clear, concise and persuasive communication style that compels to action
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Exceptional analytical and articulation skills
- Exceptional influencing skills, with experience engaging diverse set of cross-functional collaborators
- Hands-on understanding of Nike supply chain and business processes preferred
- Knowledge of supply chain management and the end-to-end data supporting it
- Enterprise deployment experience support data migration and data quality solutions
- Experienced understanding of design and implementation standard methodologies in data visualization tools such as Tableau, IBM Cognos, MicroStrategy, Power BI or QlikView
- Solid understanding of various database management systems like Oracle, MySQL, Teradata, Netezza, SQL Server, or DB2, as well as proficiency in working with large data sets
- Solid understand of data migration ETL tools such as Business Objects Data Services and Informatica
- Excellent collaboration and relationship management, and confidence and proficiency in addressing partner audiences across all levels
- Proven track record of responding to and prioritizing changing demands effectively
- Advanced critical thinking and ability to creatively solve complex, unique problems with large business impact
- Experience implementing a large-scale ERP system or working directly with SAP data preferred
*Remote Work Option – Open to remote work except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
For employees based in Colorado, this position has an annual base salary range of $121,000 - $182,000.
For employees based in NYC and Westchester County, NY, this position has an annual base salary range of $144,500 - $217,000.
Information about benefits can be foundhere.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.