Senior Technical Product Manager, ERP Reporting (SAP)
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager who will bring experience leading large-scale enterprise data egress and reporting solutions. You will lead the overall product ownership and management for SAP and Non-SAP Reporting Solutions in cooperation with our functionally aligned and enterprise data and reporting product teams to support the MANA and overall SEC program roadmap.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will guide and influence the work of multiple SAP and non-SAP teams within Nike including SEC Capabilities, Enterprise Data & Analytics, and Geography based tech and business teams. Reporting requires collaboration between the technical teams responsible for the SAP and non-SAP platforms, and the business users of the reports to coordinate the work required to deliver the overall reporting products.
Your background in understanding the NIKE supply chain and retail/wholesale data will be the key to implementing scalable, resilient technical solutions, and you will work in close collaboration with business, engineering, program, and product management teams.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Lead, coach and drive a team of product managers and analysts who will focus on delivering the SAP and non-SAP Egress and Reporting solutions
- Drive functional and technical requirement gathering for such solutions
- Lead the design, development, testing, migration planning, and execution of data migrations for each SEC release
- Make decisions on architecture, resourcing, timelines, execution, trade-offs, and testing strategy
- Identify data cleansing as necessary to provide clean data to the SEC landscape
- Collaborate with partners in other SEC and Non-SEC teams to plan and execute together
- Own and manage a multi-year product roadmap for solutions owned by this team
- Partner closely with SEC Deployment and Environment teams to ensure that data migrations fit into the program deployment strategy
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, technology, mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering, product management, or leading reporting and analytics solutions
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience leading or managing people preferred
- Ability to lead impactful, cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of driving results across large, diverse, globally decentralized teams
- Clear, concise and persuasive communication style that compels to action
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Exceptional analytical and articulation skills
- Exceptional influencing skills, with experience engaging diverse set of cross-functional collaborators
- Hands-on understanding of Nike supply chain and business processes preferred
- Knowledge of supply chain management and the end-to-end data supporting it
- Experience in leading teams of product managers, data analysts, engineering, and scrum/project managers
- Enterprise deployment experience support data migration, quality, and reporting solutions
- Experienced understanding of design and implementation standard methodologies in data visualization tools such as Tableau, IBM Cognos, MicroStrategy, Power BI or QlikView
- Solid understanding of various database management systems like Oracle, MySQL, Teradata, Netezza, SQL Server, or DB2, as well as proficiency in working with large data sets
- Solid understanding of data migration ETL tools such as Business Objects Data Services and Informatica
- 6+ years of dynamic leadership experience in leading cross-functional, highly analytical and technical teams and enterprise-wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts
- Excellent collaboration and relationship management, and confidence and proficiency in addressing partner audiences across all levels
- Proven track record of responding to and prioritizing changing demands effectively
- Advanced critical thinking and ability to creatively solve complex, unique problems with large business impact
- Experience implementing a large-scale ERP system or working directly with SAP data preferred
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.