SENIOR TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER – WAREHOUSE CONTROL SYSTEMS
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a hardworking Senior Technical Product Manager (TPM) for Warehouse Control Systems (WCS) to join Nike’s North America (NA) TPM team that crafts and builds Nike’s warehouse control capabilities for our outstanding supply chain. As a TPM for WCS, you will be responsible for the design and value delivery of those new capabilities enabling Nike’s growth in multiple dimensions!
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll have the opportunity to work with other North America Technical Product Managers, business collaborators, business end users, and vendors to implement, improve, and maintain the various WCS used within the Nike’s NA system of distribution centers. You and your teammates will build an empowered, highly capable team collaborating with other technology teams to deliver on Nike NA business priorities. Assisting with strategy development while working closely with a market-leading partner to develop, configure and deliver WCS capabilities. You should have a demonstrable history of warehouse control ownership, business and technical competence, in partnership with engineering, architecture, supply chain and vendor team members alike. You will schedule flexibility for Project and L3 Production Support activities. Key deliverables span the entire lifecycle, including building and delivering on the warehouse control roadmap, supporting vendor code deliveries, and performing configuration and testing.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
In collaboration with a team of TPMs to maintain, enhance, and improve new functionality and technologies in Nike’s WCS. You will partner with customers, vendors, and teammates to identify, advance and remove roadblocks, triage defects, and provide solutions. Working directly with customers and teammates, you will also collect details of feature requirements, understand use cases, collect samples, and write test scenarios. You will collaborate with team members, customers, and vendors while analyzing possible solutions to sophisticated issues. You will also work with Architecture, Engineering, partner teams, and other TPMs as required for implementations.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, or similar field of study; or any combination of relevant equivalent experience, education, and training
- 3-5+ years of professional experience working with WCS implementations and support in a distribution center environment
- Prior experience with WCS integration to Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and conveyor technologies
- Prior project management experience, including defining project priorities and scheduling project due dates
- Product advocacy experience; e.g., can describe the Product, its value, how it works, how it is adopted, speak to upcoming changes, and tailor the information to the audience
- Proven experience and knowledge supporting application, database, and systemic side of Warehouse Control and MHE unit sortation systems and conveyor systems used in warehouse order fulfillment
- Technical knowledge of Beumer, Wynright, Tech King Operations, Intelligrated InControlWare (ICW), SDI, or Crisplant WCS, and/or sortation systems experience, a plus
- Solid understanding of Manhattan’s WMoS platforms, a plus
- Knowledge and experience working in Databases, Network infrastructure, and server VM hardware, a plus
- 10% Travel
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.