Senior Technical Product Manager - WMS (Warehouse Management System) -- (Remote Option*)
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The first spark of a product idea sets the NIKE, Inc. Product team into motion. The team of developers, testers, engineers, designers and managers obsess over Nike’s iconic silhouettes and create groundbreaking new styles. They collaborate, ideate and refine products’ construction, fit and materials. They maintain a keen understanding of consumer and market trends. They skillfully operate at the intersection of buyer needs, technical feasibility and business objectives. And they work lockstep with Merchandising, Design, Manufacturing and others to produce the final result: products that reflect the soul of sport and inspire athletes to reach new levels of performance.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a passionate Senior Node Management Technical Product Manager to join Nike’s North America Technical Product Management team that designs and builds Nike’s warehouse management capabilities for our world class supply chain. As a Technical Product Manager for Warehouse Management Systems you will own the design and value delivery of new warehouse capabilities enabling Nike’s growth in multiple dimensions.
We are looking for a candidate who enjoys a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you will develop new capabilities for Nike while developing new skills with new technologies. We value and cultivate our culture by seeking to always be collaborative, intellectually curious, fun, open, and diverse.WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be working with the North America Technical Product Management team at Nike. You and your teammates will be part of an empowered, highly capable team collaborating with other technology teams to deliver on Nike’s North America business priorities. You will assist with strategy development while working closely with Engineering partners to deliver capabilities.
You should have a demonstrable history of node management experience across a variety of capabilities within inventory fulfillment nodes (warehouses), and technology sets (e.g. warehouse management product ownership). Your experience should span system knowledge, business and technical competence, and engagement with supply chain, technology and vendor team members alike. Key deliverables include building and delivering on the node management roadmap(s) and the creation of key product artifacts.WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will work with architecture, engineering, partner teams alike, in addition to other Technical Product Managers.WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience and training
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with Warehouse Management technologies, applications and services
- Knowledge of WMS (warehouse management solutions)
- Commercial software such as Manhattan WMOS / Active, Blue Yonder, Etc.
- Be a Product advocate; can describe the Product, its value, how it works, how it is adopted, speak to upcoming changes and tailor the information to the audience
- Understand the Product Roadmap and use knowledge of future features to improve current stories
- Knowledge and hands-on creation of key artifacts including use cases, user stories, user acceptance criteria, configuration stories, or specifications
- Identify, advance, and remove roadblocks, triage defects, and provide clarity from customers on issues
- Work directly with customers and team members to capture details of Feature requirements, understand use cases, collect samples, and find tests
- Assist in customer adoption through personal interaction and written documentation
- Write and refine stories for clarity, business value, and acceptance criteria with guidance from Product Management
- Conduct feature mapping, gap analysis, data flow to help assess business implications of feature, tool, or platform
- Conduct analysis to determine how features are performing, level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements
- Highlight risks, bring up impacts and assist in analyzing possible solutions for complex issues
- Conduct Product demos
- In-depth understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they’re applied in workplace culture
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
- Excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with internal and external customers
- Excellent communication, organization, collaboration, team dynamics, and conflict resolution
*Remote Work Option – Open to remote work except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
For employees based in Colorado, this position has an annual base salary range of $121,000 - $182,000.
For employees based in NYC and Westchester County, NY, this position has an annual base salary range of $144,500 - $217,000.
Information about benefits can be foundhere.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.