Senior Technical Program Manager (Foundational Applications)
Foundation and Application Services is at the core of Tory Burch Technology and is pivotal to the customer experience and employee experience. The team designs, develop, integrates, and maintains applications and services that support all merchandising applications, supply engineering, and distribution systems. We are at the core of bringing our products and customers together.
We have an exciting opportunity for a "hands-on "data-driven technical program management leader who enjoys the challenge of working with a highly collaborative cross-functional team with responsibilities that are pivotal to the Tory Burch customer experience. The team is focused on building the next generation of Merchandising, Supply Chain, and Distribution Mgmt systems.
As a Sr TPM, you will work closely with multiple teams - engineering, product management, marketing, and operations to help define roadmaps requirements and ultimately measure results of various customer initiatives. The ideal candidate must possess a high degree of collaborative skills, technical acumen, data-driven solid skills, critical thinking, and the ability to communicate effectively on many levels.
- Manages a portfolio of services/projects, intake process, and roadmaps
- Works closely with product management on prioritization and business requirements
- Works closely with engineering and product management teams to deliver business outcomes
- Builds and executes integrated plans across multiple teams
- Applies experience as well as technical, functional, and customer expertise to define the technical components
- Collaborate, influence, communicate and help deliver results with decisions that impact the strategic direction for the customer data and engagement at Tory Burch
- Provides creative solutions and innovative ideas to complex cross-discipline issues
- Utilizes a scientific Test & Learn for formulating hypotheses and gathering data to learn and refine solutions to problems incrementally
- Strategically influences timing and rationale for design choices for a capability.
- Influences others to achieve outcomes even outside of their direct scope
- Manages prioritization of business needs defines the technical components of capability roadmap and project scope, and owns process definition and maintenance.
- Ability to roll up sleeves when needed, at the same time be able to guide the team towards an objective
- Influences stakeholder expectations through direct relationships
- Successfully manages resource planning, accurately forecasting and explaining variances.
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- STEM, or Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Deep understanding of Technical program management with 7+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment taking a product through its complete lifecycle using Agile methodologies
- Experienced with applying leading technologies and cloud services to solving business challenges and making it a strategic enabler
- Excellent cross-team collaborator and ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners of the program
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Able to perform analysis using query languages such as SQL, and Splunk
- Experienced with RESTful microservices and cloud environment
- Proven track record of applying continuous improvement methodologies across teams
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .