Senior Trade & Programme Executive
Our Private Client Trade & Programme management team are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic self-starter to take ownership and coordinate our weekly Trade meetings and associated key strategic initiatives. Your role will have high exposure within Private Client as well as a wide variety of teams across Farfetch. We are looking for: A structured communicator, who’s passionate about driving successful outcomes.Someone who will take ownership and initiative to deliver high quality meeting artefacts.An organized team-player, able to collaborate and drive projects forward, who is adept at engaging with new stakeholders
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with Analytics, Finance, Marketing and Sales to interpret analysis and produce a comprehensive update on business performance, including highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Take a proactive role in planning, organizing and leading key meetings related to Trade and Programme Management to support the delivery of our strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of key trade levers, which maximise profitable growth
- Understand analytic data outputs and performance metrics in order to enable opportunities.
- Support the Senior Trade and Programme Manager in project management activities across multiple teams to ensure seamless execution.
- Identify opportunities to improve how we work.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience & Industry knowledge:
- University Degree, or equivalent, in any Business, Trade, Supply Chain or related field.
- Enthusiastic, organised, self starter, not afraid to take initiative.
- Experienced (2+ years) in business related project management or similar.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as the capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- An understanding of, or a passion for the fashion industry, including current market dynamics, emerging trends, and competitors.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits
- Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.