Senior Window Designer (m/f/d) | temporary
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our Global Store & Window Design Team we are looking for a Senior Window Designer | temporary (m/f/d). The Senior Window Designer is responsible for the concept design approach of all seasonal BOSS window campaigns. As this is a maternity cover this position is limited to 12 months starting as soon as possible.
What you can expect:
- Leadership and development of the concept creation and execution direction of all 4 BOSS main window campaigns per year.
- Delivery of seasonal Window and Instore design elements in-time and according to defined budgets, in alignment with all involved interfaces.
- Responsibility to continuously optimize the general window approach considering process and cost optimizations, roll-out efficiency as well as sustainable aspects.
- In consideration of the overall brand impact at the POS and the lead times of the Window Campaigns, ownership of the internal alignment of the 360-storytelling approach.
- Ensure an excellent understanding of ongoing trends, by regularly monitoring competitors' activities and upcoming innovations by research, traveling, fairs and platforms.
- Bachelors or Masters in a relevant degree course as well as 5-7 years of professional experience
- Expert knowledge and passion in the field of creative work and window concept development
- Ability to present concepts in a wider group of diverse expertise
- Excellent skills in Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and3D Design Software (Sketchup / V-Ray or similar)
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.