Passionate, Progressive, Courageous– these are the staples of the OneCoast Way. We are looking for people who are not afraid to take chances, suggest new ideas and learn new skills both personally and professionally. If this resonates with you and you believe yourself to be someone who fits in with the OneCoast mentality and culture, consider this position.
OneCoast is an omnichannel, wholesale sales and marketing company exclusively representing a limited number of leading vendors nationwide. OneCoast is committed to provide quality wholesale gift, garden, home, and fragrance products and to support independent retailers through our Territory Managers, Customer Care team, marketing, e-commerce, and at our award- winning showrooms at the wholesale gift markets.
OneCoast is seeking an experiencedShowroom Manager in Atlantato be a part of our creative, fast-paced team. The Showroom Manager is responsible for the overall organization and coordination in regard to sales in the showroom. Responsibilities include daily showroom management, as well as, additional weekend presence during markets.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and plan with vendors the visual merchandising of the showrooms including space allocation, samples and fixtures.
- Responsible for budget planning and expense tracking.
- Manage Showroom Staff – Hire & Train
- Maintain operation records and prepare daily transaction records.
- Coordinate storage and consolidation of samples and props.
- Plan and coordinate market set-up.
- Order paint and supplies for showrooms based on vendor specifications.
- Maintain all vendor inventories.
- Track sample inventory and purchases.
- Coordinate product shipments.
- Coordinate sample sales of discontinued products.
- Coordinate food and beverage related services for market.
- Arrange for staff/servers as necessary.
- Direct freelance display help or vendors’ employees in preparing merchandise displays.
- Assist customers with inquiries and complaints.
- Process orders, manage detailed paperwork.
- Prefer a minimum of 3 years’ experience in retail management such as a Department Manager, Assistant or Store Manager, or wholesale experience as a Showroom Manager.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have excellent creative abilities, strong organizational skills and an eye for detail.
- Must be able to work on a ladder and be able to bend, lift, push, pull and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use power tools safely and efficiently; i.e., drill, hammer, screwdriver, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and oral presentation.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
OneCoast offers a competitive compensation plan & benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending
- Holidays, PTO & Community Service days
*OneCoast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.