Showroom Manager - Luxury Apparel
MEISON is a collection of high-end and luxury women’s apparel brands including Jones New York, Misook, Ming Wang, Masai Copenhagen, and Kasper. We focus on elevated, timeless workwear and fashions that are easy to mix-and-match and designed to help build an effortless and reusable wardrobe. Our brands are found online, through specialty boutiques, and in stores with our various retail partners such as Neiman Marcus, Saks 5th Avenue, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s and Dillard’s.
We are a family owned and operated Company, and our core values help shape our company culture. These core values are the foundation that we use to build our team, collaborate with each other, and how we approach our work. We are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers and partners, being action-oriented, innovative, exceeding expectations and acting with passionate ownership.
As we continue to grow and bring new brands into our portfolio, we strive to become one of the preeminent providers of women's high-end luxury apparel in the US. Our goal through all of our efforts is to create a welcoming, inspiring environment that makes it easy for our customers to build a quality wardrobe that works for their style and their lives. They should not have to worry about what to wear or buy next — we do the thinking for them through our passionate understanding of their wants and needs when it comes to getting dressed. Not only do our collections delight the imagination, they also teach our customers how to dress, offering value beyond the aesthetic of a well-designed wardrobe
Meison is currently seeking an independent, business-minded Showroom Manager to bring a heightened focus on the client experience of our brand-new Southlake Retail Concept. The Showroom Manager will drive all activities that support achieving store business objectives while creating an unsurpassed service culture.
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Train and develop stylists towards the culture & performance of Meison Studio Standards.
- Educate each stylist on brand and seasonal strategy by partnering with the sales team for product support.
- Conduct coaching sessions with the stylist team to review performance; identify and create action plans as needed.
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Manage and support stock levels through direct communication with the sales team to maintain high sell through.
- Maintain integrity of product & facility to align with company standards.
- Responsible for maintaining store merchandising, visual standards and presentation.
- Responsible for $1 million revenue division studio per year
- MARKETING and CLIENT MANAGEMENT
- Create & construct marketing materials to send to clients.
- Responsible for building unparalleled client relationships.
- Ensure accurate client data is captured for the purpose of building relationships to personalize future client development opportunities
- Promote brand awareness by established market presence and capture competitive market share through community outreach and company sponsored events.
- Market locally up to a 50-mile radius towards appointment retention.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Retail management experience 5+ years in luxury apparel or other luxury products is preferred
- Ability to identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
- Understands how to market locally and promote via digital platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills
Powered by JazzHR