Site Merchandise Coordinator - Pottery Barn
We hope you're interested in building a home with us. Even if you don't feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job description, we still encourage you to apply.
About The TeamIn the Site Merchandising Coordinator role, you will work closely with a very passionate and collaborative Ecommerce team. The Site Merchandising Coordinator will provide support and coordination for the Site Merchants in specific merchandise categories. We strive for operational excellence, leveraging data and customer insights to deliver a best in class shopping experience.
Overview Of The RoleYou will be responsible for data integrity in executing the online merchandising strategy. You will also input, proof, and analyze data for all areas of DTC product set up. As the Site Merchandising Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced retail environment while working with a highly collaborative team.
- Implement integration and merchandising of key product areas throughout the website
- Perform daily/weekly site testing to ensure correct presentation and product data integrity
- Ensure that product is set up accurately for key areas
- Partner with Inventory and Omni Merchants to execute seasonal deliverables
- Maintain pre-season deliverable tracking and coordinate cross-functional inputs
- Build seasonal product roadmaps executing category best practices
- BA/BS preferred
- Previous experience in Merchandising preferred
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast pace, often-changing environment
- Advanced Excel skills; VLOOKUPS, pivot tables and Adobe knowledge
- Strong affinity for the Pottery Barn product and brand
- Data management, product information management, and/or retail analysis experience preferred
- Able to make timely decisions, anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
- Well-organized, detail-oriented
- Ability to perform work onsite in the San Francisco office full-time pending state, local, and Company return-to-work guidance during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. We will create and nurture a global company culture where we confidently bring our authentic selves to work every day: where the only criteria for advancement are the quality of our work, the contributions we make to our teams and the business, and our ability to lead; and where our individual differences—whatever they may be—are valued, explored and appreciated.
Benefits Just For YouDepending on your position and your location, here are a few highlights of what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial, and emotional health
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Resources for self-development
- Advisor (Mentor) program
- Career development workshops and learning programs
- Speaker series
WSI will not commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an individual for this position at this time (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration).
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
About UsOur Company
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams Sonoma, Williams Sonoma Home, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn teen, pottery barn kids, Rejuvenation, Mark & Graham, west elm, or Outward. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.