Site Merchandiser, Bergdorf Goodman Online
As the house of extraordinary taste for almost 120-years,
We are New York’s original icon of style.
The legendary window on inventive inspiration,
Discerning since day one, we define the culture of fashion.
We are a community of “creative ingeniuses”
Cultivating experiences beyond the expected,
and nurturing ideas that inspire the joy of discovery.
We thrive on bringing exceptional creative talents together.
We are unabashedly luxury. And luxury is ours to define.
We are Bergdorf Goodman
- Manage launch date
- Manage PreOrder and exception rules in CM3
- Load to site & Connect reporting
- Browse Top Brand PDPs ensuring PDP compliance.
- Execute SAR for items not meeting standards
- Execute any necessary Attribute enhancements based on business needs
- Create necessary PLPs based on search performance.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university is preferred
- 1-2 years previous work experience in an e-Commerce or Omni role
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Must be proactive and assume ownership of projects, ensuring all tasks are full completed
- Must be detail oriented