We are currently seeking an experienced Site Merchandiser to join our growing organization. In this position you will execute our e-commerce experience strategy on Target.com, BedBathAndBeyond.com, Amazon.com, bokserhome.com and others. You will bring a strategic, innovative mind-set to all that you do. This is a new role at BOKSER, you will help build our site merchandising function and processes.
Do you want to join a fast-growing retail start-up in Minneapolis?
Do you love retail, ecommerce, and the hospitality industry?
Are you passionate about e-commerce and site merchandising?
Do you love thinking on your feet, the adrenaline of learning new things and doing something different every day?
Are you as comfortable in a high-level executive meeting as you are unpacking boxes of product samples?
Are you willing to pitch in and help other teams when they need help?
Do you roll your eyes when you hear someone say, “that’s not my job”? We do, and here at Bokser Home if someone needs help, it’s everyone’s job.
If you answered yes to all those questions, this might be the job for you.
What you’ll do:
- Experience. Implement and optimize site merchandising strategies that focus on conversion, findability, maximizing customer engagement and frictionless shopping. Tactics include, traffic optimization, attribution management, item level content, item data strategy, and photography.
- Content. Plan brand building, category optimized site content, partnering with merchandising and design to ensure alignment across the organization and all selling channels. Provide business inputs and context to design/merchandising to ensure content is revenue driving, on brand, and impactful.
- Analytics. Monitor Key Performance Indicators across all channels; market trends, competitive insights, customer behavior, to optimize short-term performance and to inform longer term strategies. Provide weekly in-depth reporting and insights to company leaders.
- Results. Feeling of personal accountability for delivering financial goals and objectives for the business.
- Build. This is a new role at BOKSER. You will have the opportunity to influence and define what site merchandising looks like at BOKSER.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of site merchandising experience
- Business acumen with an entrepreneurial, revenue generating mind set
- Strong technical acumen and creative sensibility
- Interest in broader e-commerce trends and innovation
- High level of initiative and organization, with the ability to manage ambiguity, risk, uncertainty and changing directions.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including financial and business metrics, including the site metrics of each selling channel
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
About BOKSER:We are a Home Textiles designer, manufacturer, supplier, and brand, with multiple business channels servicing the retail and hospitality industries.
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000. Pay is based off several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.
Benefits include; healthcare, 401K with match, unlimited vacation, flexible work environment and more.