Site Merchandising Assistant - Table Top
Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. For more than 160 years, Macy's has served generations at every stage of their lives. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration.
Macy's Merchandising curates the best national and private brands to support our customer's self-expression from off-price to luxury. Merchandising ensures Macy's is the premier fashion authority using a high acumen for products and trends as well as strong relationships with vendors in the marketplace. Our team maximizes sales and gross margin for each product category by identifying, procuring, and assorting the products that our customers demand.
Do you have an eye for products and trends? Join Macy's Merchandising and create connections that surprise and delight our customers at every turn
Job descriptionJob Overview
The Site Merchandising team supports site operations, testing, and merchandising functions. They enhance Macys.com success through partnering with business and support teams to ensure flawless site execution and launch new site features and systems enhancements. Site Merchandisers devise and recommend digital strategies that maximize the on-line assortment and drive site traffic.
The Site Merchandising Assistant is responsible for achieving customer satisfaction and driving digital revenue by analyzing and setting up content on Macys.com. Their objective is to improve the foundation of the website's taxonomy and navigation, work on attribution of products, and analyze data to optimize the customer's discovery and selection. The Assistant will help to optimize search, execute promotions and drive marketing tactics, perform site maintenance, maximize onsite assets, and use analytics to drive sales and conversion. Cross-functional partners will include digital analytics, merchants, marketing, creative, pricing, affiliate, SEM & SEO Teams.
Innovation and Improved Customer Experience
- Competitive Analysis to gain insight and develop strategies
- Seek out opportunities to grow the business by improving the customer shopping experience
- Work with business intelligence, experimentation, and relevancy to understand and develop comprehensive strategies for site audit
ProfileQualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university
- 1-2 years related experience
- Practices open and continuous communication, values keeping others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear, concise manner.
- Excellent leadership, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels.
- Ability to think creatively, analytically, strategically, and technically
- Knowledge of MS Office computer programs are required
- Proficiency with Excel and Outlook
- Ability to interpret financial information accurately
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs