Site Merchandising Coordinator
SITE MERCHANDISING COORDINATOR
Pairing luxuriant fabrics with innovative design, our unlined intimates are made to accentuate your natural form - bringing confidence, comfort and stylish support to your first layer. We’ve placed support at the center of our story from the start, reconsidering its definition and applying it to fit and feeling. We made measurements on real bodies and crafted a dynamic sizing system that delivers the same style and support across 53 sizes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Site Merchandising Coordinator at CUUP. The Site Coordinator will support the merchandising and e-commerce teams through the management of the product lifecycle online. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, organized and have a sharp attention to detail. This person is responsible for owning the creation of products from the direction of product launches and website merchandising based on analytical data and current product trends. They will help increase sales by actively maintaining web pages and product. This role may require availability outside of normal working hours to ensure successful launches of new products as well as sales and discounting events.
- Support the day-to-day activities of the CUUP website, acting as the primary project manager for new product launches
- Execute creation of all Cuup products online paying close attention to detail in all CSV files
- Drive execution of new product launches on site, partnering with a group of cross-functional stakeholders in merchandising, creative, growth, e-commerce
- Ability to anticipate downstream affects/ problems of product edits before implementation and effectively communicate with technical and creative stakeholders alike to ensure little to no disruptions in other's processes
- Work closely with Merchandising Manager to elevate the brand experience for the Cuup customer
- Sequence and visually merchandise collection pages – make daily adjustments based on selling
- Own the shop-keeping of the Cuup site
- Analyze how the customer shops and make recommendations to drive business
- Make site merchandising suggestions in close partnership with product merchandising and design teams to launch new products and franchises successfully
- 1 year of experience in E-Commerce, Merchandising, or Site Coordinator role
- Team player with excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to troubleshoot a wide variety of issues. Can analyze the component pieces of a problem, get to the root cause and provide suggestions for a resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Can effectively communicate with technical and creative stakeholders alike.
- Shopify experience preferred
- Bonus points for Searchspring experience
Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- HSA, FSA, 401k
- Citibike and commuter benefits
- Contribution towards ClassPass and other gym memberships
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave
- Voting Leave
- Universal Paid Parental leave + flexible return to work program
Apply: Please email your resume to [email protected] with "Site Merchandising Coordinator" as the subject line