Social Media Content Creator
ABOUT LILI CLASPE:
Lili Claspe is a Los Angeles-based jewelry line specializing in high-quality fashion jewelry.
Established in 2010, Lili Claspe is a direct reflection of designer Stephie Tchamanian’s approach to life and style. Effortless, unique and designed to stand out. Each piece is designed for women who share a love for fashion jewelry but demand luxury–– just as she does.
Now ranging from essential, everyday jewelry to her more luxury fine and signature custom pieces, Lili Claspe is worn by household names that define what style is today–– including Kylie Jenner, Bella Hadid, Normani, Khloe Kardashian, Gigi Hadid, and Sydney Sweeney.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the CEO/Founder, the Social Media Content Manager will be responsible for developing and leading social media content strategy, producing compelling social-first content across Instagram, Tiktok & Pinterest, identifying trends, and directing content ideation/creation to drive customer acquisition and community growth.
This creative content enthusiast will ensure that the brand is showing up how it should while consistently innovating and elevating the brand. This individual must be resourceful, have a creative eye, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead and develop content strategy across all digital platforms
- Conceptualize and create engaging social media content (including photos/videos, GIFs, and Instagram stories) to illustrate the brand ethos and product promotions.
- Collaborate with marketing and social media teams to produce content for the social media calendar
- Be able to take creative direction, work collaboratively and integrate feedback into your work.
- Ability to stay on top of content trends to continue to innovate and elevate content
- Edit and review content for quality, value, and uniqueness.
- Have the ability to strategize with the team on trends, best practices, and ways to improve content quality constantly.
- Conceptualize and create IG Reels, TikToks, behind-the-scenes footage, and other supporting assets for our editorial photo shoots, campaigns, and events. These will include but are not limited to
- Product Launches
- Brand Partnerships
- Influencer Events & Activations
- 3+ years of social media content creation in a professional environment
- 2 years of TIkTok content creation in a professional environment
- Must be an idea generator
- Highly experienced using Adobe Creative Cloud and smartphone editing software.
- Strong organizational skills to manage simultaneous projects and short deadlines.
- Must possess a flexible can-do attitude and enjoy working and collaborating with a team! Passion for jewelry and fashion is a PLUS
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Driven to quickly identify and learn new technologies, platforms, and expanded features within existing social platforms. Growth mindset to continually expand on current knowledge and skills.