Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Job descriptionWhat You'll Do:
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, be recognized as a valued partner and influence business decision
- Develop RFx and lead direct supplier negotiations based on stakeholder requirements within the IT category. Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to hardware, software, telecom, security and professional services.
- Lead commercial negotiations for new and existing suppliers withing the IT category.
- Continually survey the market for new and/or alternative partners, products and services to ensure that category management techniques are executed to gain the maximum value for prices paid.
- Work with global cross-functional teams to deliver quantifiable results and year over year cost savings.
- Identify potential consolidation opportunities for contracts/suppliers across brands.
- Lead global spend analysis and identifies opportunities to leverage scale, supply relationships and integrate procurement into core business processes
- Lead advanced data analytics, cost modeling, and TCO analysis in support of sourcing and negotiating strategies
- Develops baseline and annual targets, and track savings
ProfileWho You Are:
You are self-motivating, analytical, with strong sourcing skills who is looking to make an impact in a global company. You can manage structured strategic sourcing processes, develop category management strategies, lead contract negotiations, and seek opportunities for vertical integration and strategic partnerships to enable growth and ensure continuity of business. You're looking for great company culture, generous benefits, and the opportunity to lead.
You'll Need to Have:
- 3-5+ years of sourcing or procurement experience with hands on experience negotiating IT contracts for software, hardware, telecom and professional service contracts.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Working experience with global matrix organizations is preferred
We'd Love to See:
- Ability to lead cross functional teams and influence decisions
- Proactively adapt to disruptive change and evolving requirements
- Understanding of IT Hardware, Security, Telecom, Software / SaaS contracting
- Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Sourcing and Procurement proficiency: Strategic sourcing expertise and understands sourcing methodologies and e-sourcing tools; procure to pay processes
- Positive winning attitude and high energy level
- Excellent decision making/judgment skills