Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. For more than 160 years, Macy's has served generations at every stage of their lives. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. The Macy's HR team puts colleagues at the center of everything we do.
Are you passionate about helping people grow and develop? Do you love getting people the resources they need to be successful? With approximately 100,000 employees to support, Macy's Human Resources offers a variety of options for your HR career - from compensation and benefits to talent acquisition and beyond! You'll work with a team of collaborative HR professionals responding to the dynamic needs of our business functions.
Job descriptionJob Overview:
The Sourcing Specialist is an integral part of our Recruitment process. They work to deliver high caliber and diverse talent while building talent pipelines for future needs. This position works in partnership with the Recruitment, Field/Stores HR and Employment Brand Marketing to ensure innovative and strategic methodologies are used to target candidates in the most appealing, efficient and cost effective manner. Perform other duties as assigned.
This position is based in Cincinnati, OH.
- Source and introduce the best marketplace talent to the Macy's Stores and Logistics organizations
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future job openings through participation in traditional and non-traditional outreach efforts
- Provide market intelligence, creative sourcing, screening, and evaluation of candidates with a concentration on diversity recruiting strategies
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience through sourcing in addition to full cycle recruiting, as needed
- Ensure timely updates and data integrity within all applicant tracking systems
- Become an expert in the usage of sourcing/recruitment tools
- Maintain a consistent, credible presence within designated hard-to-hire communities
- Ensure all recruiting activities consistent with organization's policies and standards.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
ProfileQualifications and Competencies:
- High school diploma required; bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior experience with candidate and/or customer experience; recruiting/sourcing and/or cold calling experience preferred
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail and a proven ability to analyze and anticipate potential conflicts and resolve quickly
- Strong computer skills with familiarity of recruiting tools (i.e. LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster and CareerBuilder) and applicant tracking systems
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Strong team player and collaborator.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Working knowledge of ATS and/or CRM would be considered an asset.
- 20% travel required. Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.