Specialist, Retail Merchandising Operations
The Specialist, Retail Merchandising Operations is responsible for supporting and implementing the global floorplan strategy. This individual will be a member of the Creative Visual Merchandising (CVM) team and will work with the Global Director, Zone Director, Store Design, In-Store Presentation and retail partners to implement collection layouts effectively. The Specialist is responsible for communicating collection layouts, in-store implementations and an associated feedback program with all key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will ensure documents are accurate and uphold global brand strategies and goals. This individual will manage Collection Placement within new stores and maintenance of all floorplans on internal systems.
- Communicate Floorplan Strategy to Zone CVM and Merchandising teams.
- Develop content relating to Collection Placement Strategy, example floorplans etc.
- Partner with Global Stakeholders to ensure all information is available for all market teams to successfully implement the Global collection placement strategy.
- Ensure Global Strategies ranging from Collection Placement Updates, Holiday Initiatives and Collection launches are reflected across the store network whilst working with zone teams to ensure regional nuances and adaptations are captured.
Floor Plan Management:
- Oversee internal Floorplan Management System to ensure accuracy of data and zone updates are captured and logged.
- Analyze space allocation and collection productivity as needed.
- Develop new processes and evolve Floorplan Management system to meet the needs of the business.
- Partner with global and market stakeholders to ensure accurate ordering of custom collateral and execution is correct and installed per guidelines.
New Store Openings:
- Determine zoning and annotations of all New Store Openings.
- Partner with Store Design to build a catalogue of Vanilla Floorplans for all upcoming new stores to share with global stakeholders.
- 3-5 years experience in visual merchandising, visual display, merchandising, or related areas - preferably luxury retail.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills, attention to detail.
- Ambitious, flexible, out-going, enthusiastic.
- Able to work cross-functionally and present ideas and information to group.
- Able to travel as needed for store visits & installations.
- Able to work within a flexible schedule to accommodate international time zones.
- Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Excel & Word as well as Graphic design software, In Design, Adobe creative suite.
- Comfortable in and appreciative of a luxury retail setting.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign required.
- Experience with all Adobe Creative suite programs preferred.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $71,910.00 - $97,290.00 . The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates’ relevant skills and experience.