Spring 2023 - Buying Intern
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
The Spring 2023 - Buying Intern will support the Merchandising Team in the day to day operations and market process across all categories of the NCSA business.
As a Spring 2023 - Buying Intern:
You must be able to work on location, between 20-24 hours per week
Intern for the full Spring term - January 24 - May 19, 2023
The minimum and maximum pay is fixed at $15 per hour
This position is not eligible for relocation
All candidates should be aware that HUGO BOSS currently maintains a policy, requiring all employees to be fully COVID vaccinated (which includes a booster shot). Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by their start date. HUGO BOSS is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal, state and local law. In addition, HUGO BOSS will provide additional accommodations consistent with the requirements of NY state vaccination law.
Job descriptionWhat you can expect:
- Create and maintain weekly style selling reports
- Responsible for compiling best seller performance for weekly action meeting
- Compile seasonal collection information as requested by Marketing and E-Commerce teams
- Assist in showroom setup during market
- Organize and actively participate in market prep and sample coordination
- Provide support in data and order entry in Excel and SAP
- Engage with other departments, such as Planning and Wholesale teams on communal projects
- Support the team with administrative tasks as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or current undergraduate student pursuing a degree in a related field
- Ability to work a total of up to 24 hours/week for 3 months with the possibility of an extension, based on performance.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Adapts to shifting circumstances in a business environment