Spring 2023 - Store Design Intern
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
The Spring 2023 - Shop Construction Intern will be a driven individual who is passionate about store design and wishes to expand their knowledge in excel, architecture, retail planning, and international vendor relations. S/he will be part of HUGO BOSS's largest expansion within US & Canada.
As a Spring 2023 Shop Construction Intern:
You must be able to work on location, between 20-24 hours per week
Intern for the full Spring term - January 24 - May 19, 2023
The minimum and maximum pay is fixed at $15 per hour
This position is not eligible for relocation
All candidates should be aware that HUGO BOSS currently maintains a policy, requiring all employees to be fully COVID vaccinated (which includes a booster shot). Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by their start date. HUGO BOSS is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal, state and local law. In addition, HUGO BOSS will provide additional accommodations consistent with the requirements of NY state vaccination law.
Job descriptionWhat you can expect:
- Coordinate and organize project documents including plans
- Communicate with outside contractors and vendors
- Review plans for all US/CAD projects to ensure all changes and updates have been captured
- Keep meticulous notes to organize many concurrent construction projects
- Assist in sourcing samples and materials as needed
- Use AutoCAD to do dimensional takeoffs as needed
- Manage material samples as needed
- Must be detail oriented, organized, process driven
- Communicative, good oral & written communication skills
- Ability to read construction plans
- Have interest in retail / store design & development
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Suite
- Degree in Interior Design and/or Architecture and/or Construction Management