sr. Allocator, Retail
Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
Job Title:Outlet Allocation, Sr. Allocator
The Allocation Sr. Allocator is responsible for effectively managing inventory levels to support Coach's overall North American Outlet sales and inventory plans. The Allocation team is highly collaborative and partners closely with a variety of cross functional teams. This is a great opportunity for an individual with outstanding analytical and communication skills, who is strategic, motivated and systems-savvy.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Outlet Women's WACC & SLGs to...
- Effectively utilize appropriate allocation strategies to impact the financial success of selected departments.
- Continuously analyze and manage inventory levels at both distribution and store levels.
- Work closely with Buying Partners to clearly communicate allocation strategies, understand Merchant and Planning strategies, and ensure alignment with cross-functional partners.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency and accuracy of information, share best practices and maximize systems knowledge
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel required
- Strong strategic thinking and outstanding analytical/quantitative skills with ability to manage large amounts of data.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and adapt to fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively interact with team members and cross functional and field partners at all levels
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with allocation and reporting systems and databases (i.e. JDA, MicroStrategy, SAP)
- Drive for Results:Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus:Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly:Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
Req ID: 101175