sr Creative Designer
Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role
Gap.com Digital Creative Team is seeking an exceptional Sr Creative Designer, PROMO Marketing to develop innovative, creative solutions for our online marketing channels. This individual must be a polished designer interested in leading Gap with their marketing/brand experience as well as digital. The promotions designer will execute and design projects such as email marketing, site experiences (desktop/mobile), paid social media and app pushes. The designer will be partnering with other Designers, Marketers, Merchants, Audience Experience, and Digital Production teams as a cross-functional collaboration.
What You'll Do
- Design digital marketing materials based on marketing brief for the Gap brand
- Design elevated and effective site, email, social, app and print marketing material.
- Follow Gap brand standards and ensure designs work within the design system.
- Work across digital platforms and transition files into final production-ready designs
- Present work to business partners and senior management
- Work with production team to carry through the execution of design layouts
- Effectively communicate functionality and strategy to web-content-developers and print
- Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, production,
photo, and merchandising
- Attend review meetings and follow up with changes
- Respond to all change-orders in promptly, working directly in the source files and with
marketing and production partners.
Who You Are
Who You Are
- 1-3 years + of graphic design; an understanding of responsive design; social media is a plus.
- Self-Starter skillset and can-do attitude.
- Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules.
- Clear and direct communication skills.
Solutions oriented workflow and mentality
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud; XD, Photoshop, Figma
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, including timely follow-up.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize, multi-task and meet concurrent deadlines as well as
work independently through ambiguity.
- Team player and collaborator mentality