sr. Creative Manager - Digital
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can't imagine living without.
This role will drive, innovate, and enhance the digital customer journey in lockstep with the larger Omni Channel Creative Team. The Sr. Creative Manager - Digital will work closely with the CRM/Personalization/Loyalty and Retention strategy teams to bring digital experiences to life -leveraging a consumer centric mindset. Leading a dedicated creative team, this role will develop creative strategies, experiences, and storytelling through a brand-right, digital first lens. This role will work closely with multiple business stakeholders, cross-functional creative teams, in addition to operational and production partners to streamline creative development and ensure the digital brand experience executes successfully, with purpose. This role reports into the Creative Director - Digital.
The Sr. Creative Manager role is a Creative Leader, Strategic Thinker, and a Proactive Cross-Functional Partner. This role has an established command for digital design, executional excellence and makes quick informed decisions. This role understands the importance of digital work in the Omni Journey and its impact on the business - this role connects the dots. The Sr Creative Manager can successfully work individually or within different team builds - consistently delivering elevated, informed work given an evolving brand and a demanding business. This role navigates challenges and leverages relationships to land solutions and solid recommendations with agility. An offensive partner, the Sr Creative Manager role is a forward thinker who manages improvement on all projects while simultaneously thinking big - developing best practices for overall success. Most importantly, this position delivers differentiated ideas tied to the business - maximizing the power this channel's work has to inspire, communicate and drive action.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- CPL marketing: concept, development, and design - digital first executions
- Retention marketing: concept, development, and design - digital first executions
- CPL/R Creative Team Management and Oversight
- Cross Functional Strategy Team Collaboration
- Global Production Team and Freelance Production Direction & Oversight
- Solid portfolio showing best in class solutions with a high level of design excellence
- Passion for sports and retail
- Ability to art direct shoots as needed
- Command of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Command of visual and written communication
- Solid understanding of UX/UI
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and build relationships cross-functionally
- Command of digital visual systems and structures: typography, design, photography
- Command of applied creative strategy, critical thinking and wireframe development
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Workfront, Keynote, and Miro programs/platforms. Bonus: Figma, Smartsheet
- BFA or similar
- 9+ Years in a digital design role, minimum 5yrs e-comm specific
- Prior team management experience preferred, 3-4 years
- Expert storyteller who knows how to balance brand and commerce
- Travel:Less than 5%, as needed
- No relocation provided
Learn more about Under Armour's COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policieshere.