Sr. Designer, Curry Graphics/Print/Branding
At Under Armour, we are committed to empowering those who strive for more, and the company's values - Act Sustainably, Celebrate the Wins, Fight on Together, Love Athletes and Stand for Equality - serve as both a roadmap for our teams and the qualities expected of every teammate.
Our Values define and unite us, the beliefs that are the red thread that connects everyone at Under Armour. Our values are rallying cries, reminding us why we're here, and fueling everything we do.
Our pursuit of better begins with innovation and with our team's mission of being the best. With us, you get the freedom to go further - no matter your role. That means developing, delivering, and selling the state-of-the-art products and digital tools that make top performers even better.Purpose of Role
The Sr. Designer (Graphics, Prints and Branding) – Curry Brand is responsible for creating and bringing Curry "stories" to life, conceptually and visually through Product. Working closely with Product Creative leadership, he/she/they will ensure all projects are facilitated from creative development (ideation/story building) through to final execution (tech packs/production).Your Impact
- Create visual stories that reflect Curry’s DNA.
- Design graphics, prints, branding toolkits and color palettes for Curry Apparel, Footwear and Accessories.
- Work collaboratively with Product Creative leadership and cross functional team members.
- Gather, prepare, and present conceptual ideas.
- Demonstrate flexibility/adaptability, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Build and manage tech packs.
- Be dialed into graphic and apparel trends, art, and sport culture.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attention to detail and experience multitasking and working under tight deadlines.
- Strong taste level when it comes to color, typography, layouts, repeat patterns and placed graphics.
- Solid presentation skills and comfortable working with a group.
- Passionate about sports, design and the greatest shooter to ever play the game.
- BA, BFA in Graphic or Industrial Design
- 7+ years of experience preferred
- Advanced user of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of screen-printing, trim design, print + pattern design and apparel/footwear construction
- Location: This individual must reside within commuting distance from our Baltimore office.
- Return to Work Designation: 3 days week in-office, the remainder of work week remote.
- Relocation may be provided up to a specified amount
$95,762.00 - $131,672.20 USD
Most new hires fall within this range and have the opportunity to earn more over time. Initial placement within the salary range, however, is based on an individual's relevant knowledge, skills and experience for the position. UA is committed to helping our teammates succeed and advance in their careers. Base salary is only one component of our competitive Total Rewards package.Benefits & Perks
- Paid "UA Give Back" Volunteer Days: Work alongside your team to support initiatives in your local community.
- Under Armour Merchandise Discounts
- Competitive 401(k) plan matching.
- Maternity and Parental Leave for eligible and FMLA-eligible teammates
- Health & fitness benefits, discounts and resources- We offer teammates across the country programs to promote physical activity and overall well-being.
Want more details about benefits? Visit our pagehereOur Commitment to Diversity
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, family or paternal status and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.