Sr. Designer - Fossil Brand Graphics
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple - bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearables by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, eCommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
Make an ImpactFossil is seeking a passionate Sr. Graphic Designer to join the Global Creative team. This experienced designer will be responsible for creating global brand graphics & marketing assets including stores, social media, web, email, video, print, packaging, product design etc. Our ideal candidates are entrepreneurially-minded self-starters with a demonstrated passion for beautiful design, excellent brand awareness, and a great sense of humor. This person should possess an advanced knowledge of typography, illustration, and design processes. Candidates are able to handle quick turnaround of last-minute requests, work collaboratively with other teams, excellent communication skills, and an eye for detail.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Concept, design and develop graphics for Fossil brand across all channels including Stores, social media, web, email, video, print, packaging, product design etc.
- Work closely with the Sr. Art Director and concept team to ideate and create seasonal campaign graphics and layouts consistent with the Fossil brand
- Collaborate with product designers to create graphics to appear on watches and other accessories
- Design print assets for retail while working collaboratively with the Visual Merchandizing team to design retail store assets for each season.
- Concept, design and develop type lockups and logos to be used in all of the above.
Applicants must submit either a portfolio or a link to a portfolio in order to be considered
- Strong illustration & typography skills. Able to integrate both seamlessly to create Brand & Product focused graphics
- Highly Proficient in Illustrator, Indesign, & Photoshop. knowledge of XD and designing with a digital first mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in a related field
- Strong portfolio demonstrating ability to adapt to Fossil’s unique design aesthetic
- Must work well under tight time constraints to assure timely delivery of projects
- Enjoy working collaboratively with other teams
- Have a great sense of humor and passion for your work
Benefits are dependent on working hours, position and may vary by location, but here are some of the benefits you may enjoy:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement Savings Plan + Company Matching
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
At Fossil, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email [email protected] and we will assist you.
Job StatusFull Time
LinkedIn Job LevelMid-Senior Level