Sr Designer Sleepwear
PPI Apparel Group is a leading company in the sleepwear industry, with over 25 years of experience. We specialize in creating and producing intimate apparel, sleepwear, shapewear, underwear, and related products. Through our approach that combines design, licensing, acquisitions, sourcing, product development, and technology, we have achieved great success for our partners. As we continue to grow, we remain committed to our mission.
We are looking for a Senior Designer for Sleepwear with a passion for creating innovative sleepwear and loungewear lines that can resonate with our customers. As a Senior Designer, you will be responsible for developing original designs from inception to production, leading the concept stages and providing design direction for the line. You will be managing a small team to achieve these goals. This is a full-time hybrid role located in the New York City Metropolitan Area office. However, some of the work may be done remotely.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Fashion Design or related field
- Minimum of 4-6 years of design experience in Sleepwear
- Proven ability in developing compelling designs that capture the brand's aesthetic and target customer base
- Demonstrated experience in all stages of the design process, from concept generation to production
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate design concepts and ideas to both technical and non-technical team members
- Familiar with cost engineering
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your design philosophy, vision, and creativity
- Team Player