Sr Designer/Art Director (Fashion)
Description:Our client is looking for a passionate freelance art director/designer who can generate dynamic content and design across multiple brands. A forward-thinking individual with vast understanding of the overall photoshoot and design process as well as extensive experience with concept development and design execution.
Senior Designer/ Art Director Responsibilities:
- Extensive understanding of UX/UI design to concept and design content that fits within digital best practices
- Hands-on individual with day-to-day design work as needed.
- Forward-thinking individual to add/bring new creative ideas and digital/visual trends.
- Ensure creative excellence by maintaining strict brand standards.
- Experience to conceptualize, develop and execute digital brand marketing content, primarily for brand ecomm websites and social channels.
- Experience to conceptualize and (in conjunction with Production department) execute photoshoots as needed
- Provide on set art direction on shoots when needed; collaborate with all on-set teams and oversee all design aspects of the photoshoot process along with post-production needs (with Production Team).
Senior Designer/ Art Director Requirements:
- Agency or Fashion or beauty brand experience is a plus
- 5-7+ years in a professional creative environment as an AD with extensive experience in concept and design.
- On set shoot experience for both on-figure and still life.
- Expert-level experience in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Keynote.
- Experience with pre/post Production, Photography/Motion, UX/UI, Graphic Design.
- Able to work and adapt quickly.