Sr. Manager, International Design
an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents’ effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company’s guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation.You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you’re prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you’re joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You’ll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth – you’ll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you’ll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are excited about creating high-quality, on-brand shopping experiences for the Tory Burch customer in our international regions – Asia, Europe, and the Middle East with a special focus on China. You have a great eye for detail and desire to play a key role in maintaining a consistent design aesthetic between our US and international websites, emails and online marketing, marrying content and commerce, and communicating the inspiration behind the Tory Burch brand. You have a passion for and great understanding of fashion/luxury e-commerce and are eager to bring your skills to a great brand. You are also a skilled designer who is resourceful, collaborative, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.A Day In The Life
The typical day is… atypical. You might be designing email marketing campaigns using existing templates, helping to explore new email templates, maintaining the seasonal homepage and landing page refreshes of our international websites (including TMall and JD.com), designing engaging creative that is on-brand but relevant for international social channels (WeChat, Red, Line), researching and sharing current trends and creative in international regions, translating business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging, and/or seamlessly owning projects from conception to production. The consistent thread is that you’ll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.To Land This Role
- 6+ years of experience in graphic design; International brand experience a plus
- Fundamental understanding of design and branding best practices and excellent typography skills
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools (Adobe Creative Cloud and Invision)
- Strong conceptual abilities, sophisticated sense of color
- Exceptional attention to detail, multi-tasking and organizational capabilities to effectively deliver in a timely manner
- Experience working cross-functionally and synthesizing respective input with agility
- Able to confidently present and speak to work in both written and verbal formats and to give and receive feedback well
Our talented team of creators, art directors, production artists and motion graphics animators leads the development of visual design, customer experience and brand identity globally. Simply put, we are brand storytellers working closely with our Editorial, Photo, Marketing, Merchandising and Social Media partners to create the brand’s visual narrative through rich imagery and elegant design solutions that foster connections with customers and drive sales growth. If you’re a collaborative creative looking to develop compelling and innovative 360 campaigns in an inclusive, compassionate and positive work environment, come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable – We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial – We own it
- Collaborative – There’s no “I” in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused – We put ourselves in Tory’s shoes
- Live the Values – We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise – We’re constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 120,000.00 USD - 155,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.