Sr. Manager, Site Merchandising
an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents’ effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company’s guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation.
You areseeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you’re prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:When you join us, you’re joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You’ll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth – you’ll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you’ll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are passionate about optimizing the customer experience on toryburch.com with best-in-class site merchandising. You are analytically-minded and are responsible for developing and executing the site merchandising strategy across North America and EU. You’re also resourceful and collaborative with various business units (Buying, Digital Product Management, Creative, and Integrated Marketing) to drive the brand vision and streamline the customer experience. A sense of humor is a plus!
A Day In The LifeSITE MERCHANDISING
- Lead site merchandising strategy, product set-up, and site curation following best practices while continually defining and implementing optimizations
- Provide input for and execute monthly briefs for key storytelling and selling pages (Homepage, landing pages, featured shops, product grids and detail pages), CRM events, and promotional events. Partner with Creative, Marketing, and Buying teams to understand seasonal vision, key messages, and new product introductions for on-site execution
- Own site experience data report-outs to cross functional partners and leadership team, evaluating for actionable insights and articulating plan
- Conduct monthly reviews of competitor best practices – merchandising tactics, navigational elements, features/functions to continue to understand trends and identify growth opportunities
- Ongoing maintenance of site experience including clean-up of search, filters, and product catalog
- Analyze site metrics and qualitative data to identify A/B tests to drive measurable improvements of conversion and inform site merchandising strategy
- Partner closely with Site Testing lead to inform and help prioritize testing roadmap on behalf of merchandising
- Directly support EU sites (5) and execution, including region-specific updates as needed
- Provide best practices and guiding principles to our international ecommerce teams in China, Japan and the Middle East that support brand vision and cohesive global customer experience
The consistent thread is that you’ll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.
To Land This Role
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-6 years of experience working in ecommerce management, with a close focus on site merchandising and conversion optimization
- Demonstrated ability to articulate clear strategic direction and successfully execute plans to drive business performance
- Relevant Site Merchandising experience, including loading product catalogs, managing attribution/filters, on-site search, features/functions optimizations, building grids and aligning product to content
- Experience identifying A/B testing opportunities to inform merchandising strategy
- Strong analytical skills in assessing large amounts of data and distilling down to actionable insights and strategy for leadership team
- Experience managing a team
- Ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Content Management System, experience with Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Google Analytics
- Project management tools: Airtable, Jira & Confluence
- UX Design Collaboration tools: InVision
- Microsoft Office tools: Advanced Excel, Powerpoint
The digital team is a dynamic and determined group of business drivers; relentlessly mining for opportunities to build and scale the business while remaining customer obsessed and elevating the brand through the digital lens. We believe that running an ecommerce business requires the perfect blend of art + science: we love to geek out on the numbers while we are assorting the next seasons styles or building out the site experience for an upcoming product launch on ToryBurch.com. We are a team with extensive industry experience and diverse backgrounds and enjoy brainstorming and thought partnership as we build team strategies and initiatives. If you have a passion for digital like we do, we would love to hear from you.
How We Work Together
- Adaptable – We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial – We own it
- Collaborative – There’s no “I” in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused – We put ourselves in Tory’s shoes
- Live the Values – We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise – We’re constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
Equal Employment Opportunity StatementTory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Disability AccommodationTory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact [email protected]
NYC COVID-19 Vaccination RequirementTory Burch requires new hires employed in New York City to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 per the order of the Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene to Require COVID19 Vaccination in the Workplace. Tory Burch provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).