Sr. Merchandise Planner
Fabletics is currently looking for aSenior Merchandise Planner.How Do You Fit In?
As theSenior Merchandise Planner,
you will be responsible for OTB planning and analysis, inventory management, and performance reporting for the ecommerce channel. In addition, theSenior Merchandise Planner
will help drive the team’s success by providing insight and analysis into detailed planning KPIs.
The right candidate will be detail oriented, analytical and work well in a team environment. This role is critical to the growth of Fabletics and will play an intricate role in the Planning department as well as work closely with the Merchandising, Marketing, Production and Finance teams.
This position will report to thePlanning Manager.What You Will Do
- Develop and execute strategy for annual, seasonal, and monthly merchandise plans
- Partner with FP&A to accurately forecast annual budgets and KPI assumptions
- Manage the financial success of the business by meeting sales goals and maintaining healthy inventory levels
- Build and maintain in-season daily sales plans, reforecasting weekly as needed
- Thoroughly communicate month end sales results to the executive team
- Quantify in-season risks and opportunities and make recommendations to merchant team and management to drive results and increase profits
- Communicate monthly Open-to-Buy forecasts & supporting action plans as well as presentation of this data to executive management and cross functional teams
- Develop effective promotional strategies to optimize inventory productivity and maintain healthy turns
- Create category level quarterly hindsight reports to drive strategic assortment decisions for future investments
- Prepare innovative ad-hoc financial analysis for executive team as needed
- Champion for driving cross-functional communication
- Minimum of 7 years of merchandise planning experience, preferably in ecommerce
- Excellent presentation skills
- Expert with retail math and OTB planning
- Ability to work independently on simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities; ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
TechStyleOS is the globally integrated Operations and Services provider behind some of the fastest growing online fashion brands in history, including Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, and FabKids. With capabilities spanning technology, data science, supply chain management, fulfillment, customer service, and more, we help brands launch, scale and grow—across product categories and geographically. From predictive analytics to data-driven marketing and attribution, our unique approach is powered by our proprietary, end-to-end tech platform that enables the brands we serve to deliver a level of personalization, value, and satisfaction that are unrivaled in the fashion industry.
Fabletics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Fabletics, Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Fabletics, Inc. will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.
Please be aware that the Company requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and we will require all non-remote new hires working in our Los Angeles office to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. Currently, the Company considers you fully vaccinated 14 days after your second dose in a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson). The vaccine must have been FDA approved, have emergency use authorization from the FDA, or, for persons fully vaccinated outside of the U.S., be listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a disability, medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation upon active employment.In addition, due to how highly transmittable the Omicron variants is, we are currently requiring all non-remote employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible.