Sr. Merchandising Manager, eCommerce
We are looking for a Senior Merchandising Manager, eCommerce, who will act as a critical teammate that will be responsible for building compelling assortments for eCommerce that support revenue and brand goals. This role works cross functionally to identify and advocate for product needs, drive go-to-market product strategies and guide category and channel investments around the world. We are looking for a person that is a team leader that will own direct accountability for eCommerce & will work across the broader Global Merchandising organization to improve process, deliver milestones, & act as a credible voice on behalf of the global marketplace. This role will be an integral partner in the creation & execution of digital first product initiatives including online exclusives & speed projects. This role is highly consumer focused; reading and reacting to customer metrics and sales data to deliver an assortment that resonates with our global customers. If you have a mind for the consumer and a passion for our product, apply today!
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Merchandise team leaders to develop digital led global line plans, with a focus on eCommerce, that support regional revenue targets
- Integrate regional digital merchandising team input on pre-season assortment needs and investments
- Influence regional assortment adoption & investments through collaborative assorting & opportunity sizing
- Communicate ‘voice of the consumer’ feedback to the product team
- Gather consumer insights, market research, and interpret opportunities (competitive analysis/comps shops) to align on seasonal opportunities
- Collaborate with Global Marketing on product stories, ensure they support key commercial moments
- Analyze global product, consumer, and competitor trends to impact assortment decisions for e-com across the globe
- Partner with Brand Partnerships, Collaborations, and Licensing teams to drive growth initiatives
- Collaborate with Category Management partners in preparation for seasonal milestone meetings
- Influence Channel level MFP plans & LRP creation
- Act as channel merchandising lead for Speed & Test product tracks
- Share out Digital consumer data (search terms, new consumer acquisition) to influence global product creation
- Work closely with global digital customer experience teams to identify UX enhancement needs
- Partner with regional & global digital GTM teams to influence product asset creation
- Provide operational support for launch calendar
- Act as channel leader for marketplace reviews, weekly selling recaps & hindsighting
- Provide MSRP findings to cross-functional teams
- BA or BS in business, merchandising, or related field.
- 8+ years of Buying, Merchandising, or Planning experience.
- 2+ years of manager others.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (specifically Excel) and Google docs.
- Self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, and high-performance environment.
- Excellent time management, communication (written & verbal) and organization skills.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Title: Sr. Merchandising Manager, eCommerce
Salary or Pay Range: $120,000 - $135,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator
Pay offered will vary based on job-related factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities.
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
Job Category: Corporate