Sr. Merchant, Outlet Merchandising
an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents’ effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company’s guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation.You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you’re prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you’re joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You’ll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth – you’ll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you’ll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You have a background and interest in collection merchandising. You love following the competitive landscape, helping to build seasonal line plans, and analyzing the business to ensure continued growth. You are detail-oriented, have a passion for product, and have an eye for trend that is brand-right.A Day In The Life
The typical day could include transforming business hindsight into strategy for seasonal line plan building, research to understand the competitive landscape, creating a clear pricing structure, or managing the merchandising calendar for key milestone deliverables. The consistent thread is that you’ll be working with an amazing team of cross-functional partners within Design, Production, and Product Development who share your passion for excellence… and creating beautiful product!To Land This Role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field of study
- 7+ years of merchandising experience
- Strong analytical skills paired with strategic business acumen and application
- Strong fashion sensibility
- Detail-oriented, results-driven, highly motivated, and entrepreneurial
- Ability to negotiate with and influence peers, members of a cross-functional team, and senior management.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Office Suite
Merchandising is a team of strategic thinkers and creative problem solvers who work together with our cross-functional partners across the company from Design and Production to PR and Marketing to build seasonal collections that resonate with customers. With a luxury mindset focused on driving brand desirability, we help guide design development and category initiatives, keeping a relentless focus on quality, fabrications, and fit. We also liaise with markets to ensure that our collection addresses regionally nuanced customer preferences. If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team engaging with our product across all categories from concept to purchasing patterns, come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable – We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial – We own it
- Collaborative – There’s no “I” in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused – We put ourselves in Tory’s shoes
- Live the Values – We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise – We’re constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 125,000.00 USD - 160,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.