Sr Visual Merchandiser
Support the Director of Visual Merchandising in the efforts of creating compelling visual initiative and inline presentations, merchandising standards and value messaging to drive traffic and increase sales revenue. This role will focus on driving results thru the visual initiative strategies in collaboration with key partners in the buying, marketing, operations, brand, and trend offices.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop strong relationships with cross-functional partners in merchandising, trend, marketing, and store operations to deliver quality merchandising instruction and direction.
- Responsible for all quarterly visual initiative presentation sets and timing in the design center.
- Connect product strategy & product presentation direction to ensure merchandise strategy is executed in store.
- Provide clear merchandising direction, price message & product stories supporting the buying team strategy while creating compelling reasons to shop in store. Use independent judgement to direct value price messages for all quarterly visual initiatives.
- Support and enforce all activities detailed in the visual initiative end to end process.
- Validate all sku information in the seasonal bottoms up report.
- Responsible for the quarterly special location id mass upload.
- Responsible for using the IWD software program for drive aisle and inline 2D renderings.
- Manage the quarterly shipper/add-on process in collaboration with the merchandising team.
- Other assignments as provided.
- BA/BS degree in visual merchandising, design, art or fashion degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of visual merchandising experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills: he/she will possess strong written and verbal communications skills and be equally effective in both formal and informal settings with, peers, business partners and other constituents
- Capacity to multi-task and meet deadlines, highly detail oriented, meticulous, and creative.
- Proactive ability to foresee issues and opportunities with solution-oriented problem solving.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing, fast paced work environment.
- Additional assignments/task as needed
- Proficient in microsoft office and excel.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and work in a mock store environment.
When you’re a part of our team, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our stores. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. At Home is committed to knitting diversity and inclusion into the fabric of our culture; we respect, appreciate and celebrate the experiences and qualities that differentiate everyone on the At Home team.