SR. WOMEN'S SLEEPWEAR DESIGNER
PPI Apparel Group is an industry leader with over 25 years of experience in intimate apparel, sleepwear, shapewear, underwear, and all related product categories. The company combines design, brand building, licensing, acquisitions, sourcing, product development, and investments in technology to achieve great success and results for all its partners. We continue to focus on our mission and strive for continued growth into the future.
We are seeking a creative & passionate Sr. Women’s Sleepwear Designer with 4-6 years + experience designing related apparel.
The Designer will be responsible for doing market research, developing & presenting trend, color, print, and silhouette concepts for both our license brands and private label brands brands. The Designer will be involved in every step of the development process and reporting to VP of Design and Merchandising. While collaborating closely with a fun & talented team of technical & graphic designers as well as daily communication with factories and production to ensure product is correct and on time.
Excellent communication skills are a must!!
· Have excellent clear verbal, written, interpersonal & follow-up skills.
· Track and update cads as needed.
· Working knowledge of knitwear and garment construction is a plus.
· Attend relevant category cross-functional meetings.
· Take notes and send recaps during key meetings related to your categories.
· Comment on initial submits from factories, and schedule pass off meetings when needed.
· Actively research competitive market landscape and trends to stay up to date on industry and communicate findings periodically.
· Responsible for creating detailed and accurate tech packs.
· Able to work collaboratively.
· Adept at using Adobe design software Illustrator & Photoshop
· Able to manage calendar and competing priorities.
· Understand time management how to shift priorities and workload as business needs shift.
Please submit resume and portfolio