Stock Associate - Design District
Maison Margiela is a Paris-based fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. Celebrating unconventional aesthetics and embracing the philosophy that fashion is an art of expression rather than a cult of personality, Maison Margiela offers haute couture, ready-to-wear for women and men, contemporary line MM6, footwear, interior design, and accessories, including leather goods, fine jewelry and fragrance.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
In 2002, the French house became part of OTB. Along with sister brands of the group, Maison Margiela continues pushing the boundaries of modern fashion while preserving its distinctive identity and heritage.
Job Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Support store sales productivity and customer service by processing all inventory transactions accurately and on a timely basis
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of store goals
- Understand and abide by all retail policies and procedures
- Maintain a positive, professional and customer-centric attitude
- Assure merchandise is represented on sales floor according to company standards and update store team regarding new deliveries
- Required to stand and walk for up to eight hours in a workday
- Repetitive and regular lifting of up to 70 lbs
- Repetitive climbing up and down of stairs and ladders
- Required to be able to engage in the following activities: Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, grasping, pinching, reaching/lifting above shoulders in a repetitive manner; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; and work with cleaning solutions
- The following vision abilities are required: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
- vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus