About The Role
Nili Lotan is seeking a Stockroom Assistant to support its domestic production functions. This position will work hand in hand with the Stockroom Manager to ensure production trims and notions are accurately inventoried, allocated and/or delivered to our midtown factories. The Stockroom Assistant will also collaborate closely with the Production team on stockroom-related tasks to maintain calendar and ship finished garments within the shipping window.
- Assist Stockroom Manager for day-to-day trim inventory tasks.
- Organize incoming trims and maintain the appearance of stock areas.
- Allocate trim items for all design and production projects.
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Collaborate with Production teams to assist domestic factories with production trim shipments.
- Deliver urgent production trim packages to factories and suppliers.
- Assist with production, receiving and shipping documents.
- 1-2 years of experience in fashion
- Experience in fashion sample making a plus, but not required.
- Comfortable lifting heavy boxes (~20lbs) from time to time
- Knowledge of RLM Apparel Software preferred.
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to: Adobe Reader, Office 365; and Google Suite
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced working environment
Personal and Professional Must-Have Qualities
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Enthusiastic to Learn about Fabrics and Trims
- Collaborative Work Ethic
- Detail-Oriented and Highly Organized
Nili Lotan is an Israeli-born and New York-based fashion designer. After graduating from the prestigious Shenkar College of Engineering and Design in Tel Aviv, Nili moved to NYC in 1980 to pursue a career in fashion design, where she enjoyed a very successful career leading design teams at top American fashion houses including Ralph Lauren, Liz Claiborne, and Nautica.
Nili launched her own namesake label in 2003, designing a wardrobe of luxurious, chic, and timeless pieces for today's woman, that has since expanded to include jeans, belts and handbags as well as limited-edition collaborations. Nili Lotan has several retail stores in the United States and the collection can be found at upscale retailers throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.