Store Asset Protection Representative
For more than 30 years, K&G Fashion Superstore (K&G) has provided value-conscious customers with the latest fashions and styles at the best possible prices. Offering a wide selection of designer brands discounted up to 60% off department store prices at our 80 stores, K&G is a leading shopping destination for brand-name apparel, footwear, and accessories for the entire family.
We invest in our people and continuously work towards fostering an inspirational, inclusive, and innovative culture, so that every team member has a true sense of belonging. We help people confidently express their true selves so they can be their best.We Have Immediate Openings – Start Right Away!
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible schedules to meet your availability!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous employee discount on first purchase
- Ongoing discounts on purchase made at any Tailored Brands store.
- Customer service – or as we call it – culture of customer-obsession by being customer-ready and delivering a world-class experience every day.
- Desire to learn and adapt to new programs.
- Ability to work well and consult with associates at all levels and contribute to a positive work environment.
OurAsset Protection team members
are responsible for performing a variety of loss prevention duties, but not limited to:
- Securing the premises and personnel by patrolling the property
- Reporting to the appropriate departments any suspected or observed dishonest activity by customers, employees and third parties and collaborating with Loss Prevention Management and team.
- Communicating in a professional and courteous manner to employees, customers and vendors
- Complying with workplace safety procedures
- Maintaining K&G’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Adhering to all Company policies and procedures
Ability to stand and walk for the majority of work shift, frequently bend, squat and twist, lift up to 50 lbs., climb a ladder to reach merchandise and or supplies.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, veteran or military status, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other protected status under the law.Work Locations:
00036 Meyerland 8715 West Loop South Ste H Houston 77096Job:
K&G Fashion SuperstoreShift: