Store Design Manager
As the Store Design Manager, you will be responsible for creating inspiring retail spaces for our Mimco, Politix and Witchery brands as part of the Country Road Group. Reporting to the Store Design & Development Manager and part of an industry leading retail property team, you will be tasked with developing retail store concepts that continue to position our brands as the innovative, digitally enabled and customer centric leaders that they are. Leading a small team, you will thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment that allows you to collaborate with passionate peer teams.
With a hybrid mix of time at home and in our office, this role will suit an experienced, creative and innovative retail store design leader who is commercially savvy and looking to inspire customers of the future.
Job descriptionWhat does the role involve?
- Lead & coordination design of retail store concepts for Witchery, Mimco, and Politix brands across ANZ
- Delivering of designs projects on time and to budget
- Partner with internal peer teams across retail, VM and operations to ensure project success
- Work with real estate landlords through project planning and delivery
- Document and maintain all projects-files, including track records of all assets
- Coach, inspire and empower the design team to deliver outstanding work
ProfileWho are we looking for?
- Tertiary qualified in architectural design
- Dedicated experience in a similar senior design role within a retail/hospitality environment
- Previous experience in leading direct reports, in a fast-paced environment, while navigating between multiple projects at once
- Agile mindset and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and budgets
- High level of attention to detail with a focus on premium design principles
- Ability to work with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders, and the drive to be adaptable in order to manage great relationships
- A passion for retail and creating memorable customer experiences