Gatlinburg, TN 37738, USAPosted 22 hours ago
WHAT DOES THIS STORE MERCHANDISER POSITION OFFER YOU?
- Flexible work schedule with a competitive hourly rate
- Work independently
- Potential for advancement WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS A STORE MERCHANDISER?
- Work at one or more Food City locations
- Place products on the shelves according to planogram
- Check out of date items and return products
- Scan and tag new/updated items
- Build and maintain displays and store shelving
- Clean store shelving and displays RETAIL MERCHANDISER QUALIFICATIONS:
- 18 years or older
- Valid driver's license and dependable transportation
- Well organized and able to work independently
- Personable and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Will need to lift up to 40 lbs. and perform tasks that involve walking, bending, and standing for long periods. ABOUT FOOD CITY: Food City is a privately held, family-owned company with a driving mission to "run the best store in town." Dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve, we encourage our associates to get involved with their local civic organizations. We consider our associates to be our greatest asset. Over 13% of the company is currently owned by our associates through our employee stock ownership plan, promoting tremendous pride in the services and products we provide. Whether your passion is baking, accounting, or trucking, Food City has a promising career opportunity for you. We offer flexible schedules to ensure our associates have ample time to spend with family and friends. If you're looking for a great career or the opportunity to try something different, consider becoming part of the Food City family.