Store Visual Merchandiser | Jay Jays | Pacific Fair
ABOUT JAY JAYS
Jay Jays are part of the one of the most successful Australian grown Retail Groups, inclusive of 7 brands - Dotti, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Portmans & Smiggle.
At Jay Jays we're all about having a good time and not taking life too seriously. Inspired by youth culture, street wear, fashion trends, and a care free lifestyle, we're your ultimate denim destination, and have you covered for basics, print tees and tanks, shorts, jackets, exclusive licensed product, accessories, and the rest.
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
Job descriptionABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionateVisual Merchandiserto join the Jay Jays family to take full responsibility of in store Visual Merchandising standards and promo setup in the Pacific Fair Jay Jays store.
In addition, this role may be required to support with VM activities in other stores and is a role that may succession plan into a State VM position based on available positions and performance
To succeed in this role you will be motivated by driving sales and passionate about providing a memorable experience for the Jay Jays customer through your own service delivery and high VM store presentation.
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
- Implement brand visual merchandising strategies and promotional changes
- Develop, train and succession plan the team on VM guidelines
- Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
- Maintain a high level of VM standards and housekeeping
This exciting and challenging opportunity awaits for a driven individual to take the next step in their career with Jay Jays - a place where we're all about 'freedom of expression' and about being whoever you want to be! Nail it. Rock it. Love it. Own it.
ProfileSKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Previous in store VM experience preferably in retail
- Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience
- Previous Visual Merchandising experience working from a brief
- Experience in working as part of a fast paced team
- Ability to travel to work in other store locations to support state VM where required