Store Visual Merchandiser - Manchester (Trafford Centre)
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 14,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
In your role as a Store Visual Merchandiser, you are responsible for executing and maintaining visual merchandising standards, ensuring all operational procedures are commercially managed to ensure the highest standard and efficient delivery of customer experience.
Job descriptionWhat you can expect:
- Responsible for implementing window displays & in-store installations according to corporate standards & timelines
- Partner with the corporate Visual Merchandising Team to plan & implement floor moves
- Participate in regular trainings to continuous develop and conduct visual merchandising training sessions for team members
- Continuous feedback to merchandise & visual merchandising team on how local markets compare with other retailers
- Drive the use of all available tools and ensure procedures are executed and policies followed
- Experience in a similar position where the ability as a Visual Merchandiser has been demonstrated, preferably in a premium fashion retail environment
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop and experience in training team members
- Strong organizational skills, structured work approach with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and brand knowledge
- Proficient utilization of business systems & latest technology