8 month contractTalent & Transformation Enablement Office
Drive talent transformation, including learning & enablement and ways of working, within Global Technology at Nike.Description
Are you looking to join a team that is innovative, inclusive, supportive, dynamic, and passionate about creating the best learner experience for employees around the world? We are a collaborative team who puts the employee at the center of everything we do. We have an amazing opportunity for aStrategic Designer
to help support upskilling opportunities that elevate the performance and value delivered across Nike Global Technology. This vital role:
- Designs and develops multimedia-rich learning experiences and marketing materials using graphics, layouts, templates, animations, and a diverse array of digital assets (e.g., videos, photos, websites).
- Continually partners with team members and key stakeholders to own, manage, and craft future forward learning experiences that scale to our employees around the world.
- Creatively identifies stakeholder issues, challenges and learning needs, proactively addressing these to improve the learning experience.
This is a hands-on creative role, and our ideal candidate will be passionate about continuous innovation, next generation learning, and visual storytelling. They will be a team player who is highly motivated to bias for action, work autonomously, and are willing to jump in where needed.What You'll Do
- Serve as a strategic thought partner on initiatives within the Talent & Transformation Enablement Office
- Create executive strategic communications, including presentations
- Develop multimedia-rich learning tutorials, job aids, marketing content, and other multimedia-based assets using a variety of multimedia design tools.
- Draft compelling written narrative material
- Drive and maintain our internal website designs, producing responsive and visually compelling online experiences.
- Work with cross-functional teams on design and delivery of top quality, high-impact creative content.
- Work within an agile team to manage all design projects in a timely manner that meets deadlines.
- Continually raise the development bar by identifying, experimenting, and implementing new and innovative design approaches, tools, and systems.
- Create or curate content as appropriate (e.g., photos, video, audio recordings).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- In-depth knowledge of multimedia software and technology.
- Skilled writer with experience formulating news articles, storyboards and scripts.
- Skilled graphic designer with Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint expertise
- Action-oriented mindset with ability to prioritize and drive results.
- Strong analytical and problems-solving skills; high attention to detail.
- Adaptable and able to handle pivots in priorities, critiques and edits.
- Highly versatile and dynamic creative concepting, design, and art direction skills.
- Embrace an agile mindset
- Experienced web developer with both front-end design and back-end programming/database proficiency
- Experience working with and/or designing for VR
- Professional video production specialist including shooting, editing and special effects