The Supply Chain & Logistics department at Farfetch manages everything from order fulfillment to transports, including customs clearance and packaging. We are looking for a talented Strategy Associate, reporting to the Supply Chain & Logistics Analytics Manager, who will play a critical role in delivering high-quality cross-functional projects and contribute to achieving department targets through insightful performance analyses and data-driven recommendations. We have a supportive work environment and invest (a lot) in personal development and growth through formal training, mentoring, and on-the-job learning.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Evaluate the financial impact of different initiatives, including estimating the "size of the prize" for early-stage ideas, enabling strategic decisions and prioritization calls;
- Support the development of business cases assessing potential risks and opportunities;
- Deep dive into Supply Chain & Logistics processes and large data sets to produce insightful presentations that clearly communicate performance findings and drive action;
- Partner with Finance to plan and manage department budget effectively;
- Support senior leadership to meet their Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) through regular performance tracking and reporting;
- Continuously challenge KPI performance and targets providing innovative recommendations in collaboration with subject matter experts.
WHO YOU ARE
- Strategic thinker with 3+ years of experience in management consulting or financial planning and analysis. Supply chain and logistics planning experience is a plus;
- Fast learner with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills;
- Able to lead multiple projects simultaneously and take ownership using data to drive decision-making;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders at multiple levels in the organisation;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Experienced in Excel, SQL, data visualization tools (e.g., Looker). PowerPoint wizard is a plus;
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and attention to detail;
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity in a fast-moving environment.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools;
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community;
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy;
- Flexible benefits program;
- FARFETCH Equity plan.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.