Job descriptionSTUDIO ASSISTANT - NORTHAMPTON
Working in our fast-paced Photography Studio in Northampton you will be responsible for scanning in complete styling looks to our company website. You will ensure that stock is prepped and steamed ready for daily shoots and that stock in the studio is kept organised.
You will sit under the Studio Production Team and work closely with the stock admin and the styling teams.
What you will be doing:
- Working alongside stylists, scanning in complete outfit looks into our company CMS
- Prepping and steaming stock for shooting
- Tidying and organisation of studio stock
- Upkeep of the styling wardrobe ensuring all stock is kept in a saleable condition
- Quality check items into the studio
- Organisation and replenishment of styling equipment and changing rooms
- Work closely with Stock Administrator to assist with stock movement in the studio
- Supporting other team members when required
- Scan in approximately 80 styling look into our company CMS system
- Provide support to the stylists ensuring their rails are steamed and prepped ready for shooting
- Ensure stock is in the correct place and is not mishandled. Working closely with the Stock admin to ensure shoes are taped to avoid damage, jewellery is sanitised and any dry cleaning that is required is sent out.
- Ensure the styling room is kept organised and presentable. Working closely with the Stock admin and the buy teams to send back any low in stock items or store requests.
- Ensure the photography sets and model changing rooms are kept clean and organised. Ensuring the model kit is always replenished, making any necessary orders.
- Assist the production manager with any additional tasks.
- Qualification in Fashion or Equivalent
- Retail or Stock experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced studio environment (Preferred but not necessary)
- MS Office - Intermediate Level (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Team player Experience working in a fast-paced studio fashion environment (luxury preferred but not necessary)
Excellent work ethic and ability to multi-task.
Strong eye for detail and organisational skills and strives for a high level of accuracy.
Experience working in a fast-paced studio environment.
All your hard work, rewarded:
- Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
- Flexible working
- Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance