About The Role
Nili Lotan is looking for an enthusiastic Los Angeles based Stylist that has strong skills in retail luxury sales with a passion for our brand. The successful candidate will be an efficient professional who is detail oriented, accurate, highly organized, flexible, and reliable. They will be responsible for driving revenue by communicating with our VIP and loyal clients. They will provide superior styling advice, overview of product launches, one-on-one consultations, and personalized experiences.
This position is in Los Angeles, CA and is base + commission.
- Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers.
- Initiate conversation, share advice, and share product knowledge to interact with the customer in every zone in a personalized, genuine way.
- Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers, and supervisors.
- Build credibility and trust as a Stylist by staying current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviors.
- 3+ years of Digital or Retail Sales and Client Service experience in the luxury environment.
- Experienced stylist who has an active and established client book.
- Acumen of Shopify technology/platform is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (iPad/Laptop, Mobile POS, and Internet).
- Excellent verbal and written skills to accurately complete all business reports and client related communications.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time in a fast-paced environment as business evolves.
- Ability to self-motivate and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
Nili Lotan is an Israeli-born and New York-based fashion designer. After graduating from the prestigious Shenkar College of Engineering and Design in Tel Aviv, Nili moved to NYC in 1980 to pursue a career in fashion design, where she enjoyed a very successful career leading design teams at top American fashion houses including Ralph Lauren, Liz Claiborne, and Nautica.
Nili launched her own namesake label in 2003, designing a wardrobe of luxurious, chic, and timeless pieces for today's woman, that has since expanded to include jeans, belts and handbags as well as limited-edition collaborations. Nili Lotan has several retail stores in the United States and the collection can be found at upscale retailers throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.