Supervisor - Oxford Street
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
In your role as a Supervisor, you act as an inspirational role model in supervising the team members on the sales floor in the KPI achievement with a tireless drive to deliver excellent customer experience.
We are looking for passionate candidates to join our innovative and inspiring team at Hugo Boss. We celebrate success, work collaboratively and make the impossible possible. If you thrive in a fun yet entrepreneurial environment and have a drive to succeed - this could be the role for you.
Application closing date: 24th April 2022
What you can expect:
- Supervise, assist and motivate team members on the sales floor to achieve individual and location's performance targets and KPIs
- Support the management team in implementing action plans to achieve short and long-term targets
- Coaching, developing and training team members to continuously improve product and selling skills
- Implement and maintain a customer centric mindset to build a loyal customer base
- Drive the use of all available tools and ensure procedures are executed and policies followed
- Build and maintain awareness of our competitors and local markets by sharing any relevant findings with your Area Manager and retail team
- Previous experience in a similar management role within a fashion and lifestyle retail environment
- Passionate in leading, motivating and training team members through active supervision
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to the need of the business
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and brand knowledge
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Competitive salary, commission and attractive benefits
- Global career paths for specialists and leadership
- Tailored trainings and development opportunities
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <