Supplier Engagement Manager
What's the role about?
At the John Lewis Partnership we are working in Partnership for a happier world - our shared Purpose that guides us in everything we do and inspires 3 important principles; happier people, happier business, happier world. The John Lewis Partnership is a truly unique business, one that seeks to make a positive difference to the lives of everyone.
As an Supplier Engagement Manager you will manage the Supplier engagement and communication plan; writing, sequencing and activating key Trading communications to Suppliers.
You will own the Supplier Engagement annual plan which will include an annual Supplier Conference and other strategic touch points including any changes that impact Suppliers across our strategies, systems and processes.
You will facilitate 360 supplier feedback, ensuring successful and continuous communication internally and with suppliers. You will play a key part in creating, owning and managing our Supplier Engagement Portal ensuring the content and usage is both functional and engaging.
As a Supplier Engagement Manager you will work closely with a broad range of stakeholders including but not limited to Trading, Central Communications and Waitrose to optimise the engagement plan.
What will you be doing?
- Designs and delivers supplier communication plans, gaining input from across Trading
- Support on delivery of communications to Suppliers to enable successful project delivery where any element impacts our Suppliers
- Holds the day to day relationship with the provider of Supplier Engagement platform
- Maintains quality of information held on the Supplier Engagement Portal ensuring it is accurate and easy to navigate
- Facilitates supplier NPS survey and shares key outcomes
- Lead the delivery of the Supplier conference and any subsequent communication events both in person or virtual
What you'll have
- Good levels of stakeholder management - can influence vertically at all levels as well horizontally to deliver the best outcomes
- Strong planning experience with an ability to manage several competing priorities to deliver the best outcomes
- Experience of using systems and tools to facilitate process delivery
- Strong communication skills
What else you could bring
- Communications or events management experience
- Proficient in excel and word.
If you are an internal Partner please view the job outline here.