Supplier Funding, Online Merchandiser
Job descriptionWhat will you be doing?
- Coordination and briefing of supplier funded assets
- Delivery of category/area online trading plan.
- Timely, accurate and insightful data reporting and analysis.
- Using commercial analysis to manage on-site content curation. Recommendation of trading actions to improve on site conversion and customer journeys.
- Workload prioritisation.
- Experience using Adobe Analytics or Omniture
- Analysing and interpreting data
- Content creation
- Commercial acumen
- Good communication & prioritisation skills
- Experience of providing proactive solutions and gaining stakeholder buy-in
- Background in an online merchandising role
Working in Partnership for a happier world - our shared Purpose that guides us in everything we do and inspires 3 important principles; happier people, happier business, happier world. The John Lewis Partnership is a truly unique business, one that seeks to make a positive difference to the lives of everyone.
- The JD attached to this advert is in the process of being updated. The wording in the advert will reflect the new JD.
- The application form consists of a CV upload, an online test followed by application questions. Please ensure you refresh the page each time you complete a task to ensure you complete everything that you need to in time. (If internal, check your Workday notifications and see further guidance on the PDW under "Internal application process")
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early
Internal use only: