Supplier Operations Specialist
Job descriptionWhat will you be doing?
- Responsible for on-boarding new suppliers to John Lewis in a timely and efficient way to support trading agility to meet customer needs.
- Using systems to run data and then manipulating this in excel or equivalent
- Update and maintain the supplier scorecarding, making sure everything is recorded correctly in a timely manner.
- Creating and managing supplier contracts.
- Managing and resolving supplier queries throughout the process.
- Supporting on projects within the team
- Has proven experience in data management, being able to extract, compile and present data for analysis
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Confidence using Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience generating reports.
- Experience using Coupa or Tableau.
- Google Analytics
- Some Commercial awareness
- Demonstrate resilience and self motivation
If internal, please follow this link to view the job description:
- The application form consists of a CV upload, an online test followed by application questions. Please ensure you refresh the page each time you complete a task to ensure you complete everything that you need to in time. (If internal, check your Workday notifications and see further guidance on the PDW under "Internal application process")
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early