Support Visual Merchandiser (Full-Time) - Walmart
Do you have a passion for retail merchandising and visual story telling in an engaging environment?
If so, we have the perfect position for YOU on the Winston Team!
Position SummarySupport Visual Merchandisers (SSA) work as part of a team to create and execute merchandising strategies and solutions for apparel, accessories, and footwear within the women’s, men’s, boys’, girls’, and baby departments for a select set of Walmart stores across the United States. These merchandising strategies and solutions should be designed to create a positive brand experience and help to drive in store sales.
As part of the Visual Merchandising team, Support Visual Merchandisers will partner with both Winston Management and Walmart team members to accomplish daily tasks. Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team is critical to this role to ensure team success. This position reports directly to onsite Lead Visual Merchandiser, who drives the team’s daily execution goals and tasks.
- Collaborate daily with the VM Lead on the development of visual merchandising ideas and goals
- Follow the Lead Visual Merchandiser’s direction on the execution and distribution of daily merchandising goals
- Develop positive store relationships across all roles within Walmart
- Utilize time management skills to complete objectives within scheduled shifts
- Execute merchandising solutions in a manner that is least disruptive to the store and protects the customer experience
- Follow all Walmart store processes and protocols
- Elevate all questions and concerns to the Lead Visual Merchandiser
- 1-3 years of retail merchandising experience within apparel, footwear, and accessories
- Passion for retail merchandising and visual story telling in an energetic environment
- Experience helping to develop and execute elevated visual merchandising concepts
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all Winston and Walmart personnel
- Proven experience working successfully in a team environment
- Ability to provide clear communication in both verbal and written reports
- Strong work ethic, reliable and committed
- Flexible, adaptable, dependable, and trustworthy
- Proficient Computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, and Email)
- Technology: A smartphone is required for reporting purposes; tablets are not recommended. For iOS users, we recommend an iPhone 6 or greater and iOS of 12.0 or greater. For Android users, we recommend devices that are no more than 5 years old and updated to Android OS 9.0 or greater.
- Ability to download and install an app on your smart phone, and upload reports via the app
- Ability to lift to 25 pounds and be mobile for the entire duration of an 8-hour work shift
- Availability: Full-Time 40 hrs/week including weekend availability
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Long-term/Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance (supplemental insurance)
- Employee Assistance Program
- FinFit Financial Wellness Tools
- Working Advantage discount programs
Requisition ID: 2022-3479
External Company Name: Winston Retail
External Company URL: www.winstonretail.com